Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break

Hi everybody!
Don't y'all just love Spring!
The smell of rain, the sunny days, the cool nights.
Track meets and baseball games
and perfect weather all day every day
Reading on the hammock
or swingset
or laying down in the grass
But especially that feeling that Summer is so close
That school is almost over
That Spring Break is here
Now
Like Right Now.
Aren't you excited!




I just wanted to let you know that next week is the start of my spring break.
I am going somewhere to relax.
Just me, my family, and my books.
But unfortunatly that somewhere is a place without an internet connection.
Which means no new reviews.
That also means when I come back you should expect at least 3 more reviews.
I am leaving Saturday and I'll come back around Thursday.
Until then,
I wish you hours and hours of happy reading and a very enjoyable Spring!
-Jill

No comments: