Monday, March 2, 2009

Sorry

Hey everybody. I just wanted to say sorry for the lack of reviews and such. I haven't had much time to read which really makes me upset. But tomorrow is our first TAKS of the year. And it's a Reading/English TAKS which as y'all probably could figure out is totally my subject. So basically you have 6 hours to sit in one room and take a test that takes 1 hour. When you finish you can't leave. So what do you do with the remaining time? Sit there and read. I am TOTALLY going to use this to my advantage. I am bringing 2 books. I hope I finish at least 1 & 1/2 to make up for my lack of reading lately. Again keep your eyes out for an "In My Mailbox" Post (I know I should stay consistent with one day but I haven't found a day that fits yet) and an interview with C.K. Kelly Martin. Thanks.

-Jill

No comments: