Saturday, September 19, 2009

Contest Winners

Hello Everyone!

Sorry that this announcement is so long overdue but I have finally taken the time to pick the winner.

If you are wondering how I pick I first type up the entries into the random list generator, then I get my sister to use the random number generator to pick the winner. I know I could easily click the button on the Random Number Generator myself but I always feel bad and want to pick again "to be fair" and then I end up clicking it until every person won at least twice. So it's easier for her to do it and me to live with the result.

Anyway the lucky winner of the Prophecy Prize Pack is......

#11 KatieDoll

Congratulations!

Please email me within 48 hours with your mailing info.

Thanks to all who entered.

Jill

No comments: