Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hate List Book Trailer

Hey everybody! Happy (almost) Friday!

In all my spare time that I seem to have SO much of these days (ha!) I managed to make a book trailer for HATE LIST by Jennifer Brown which released on September 1rst. I haven't read much more than 3 chapters of this book but already it's got me hooked and I know that it will be a must read. For those of you interested in finding out more about the book (or those of you who just want to watch it) I have put together this trailer. Comments (good or bad) are very much appreciated so please leave your thoughts.


Thank you and enjoy.

-Jill

2 comments:

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Fantastic trailer!! I loved this book, and so many of those quotes fits it to a tee.

Amber

Unknown said...

That's AWESOME! Great job. :)