Saturday, July 31, 2010

CSN Stores

Have y'all checked out CSN Stores yet?? I definitely recommend you do. They have over 200 stores that sell everything from a Bedroom Vanity to Houseware to Home Decor to Office Supplies to Shoes to to Bookshelves!

My entire room is being redone at this moment. As is our gameroom and both of my brothers' rooms. And my sister is currently in the process of moving out. So the timing of finding CSN Stores couldn't have been more perfect for my needs of new furniture for my new room and all the other new rooms in the house.

For me, I've been checking out everything from this desk

to this bookshelf


to tons of other awesome stuff to help make my room perfect!! Everytime I check back I find more and more items that would help complete my room.
I think you should start browsing their sites too....You'll be sure to find tons of things to add to your wish list too.

*Check back for a review of a CSN product soon*

Happy Summer :)

Jill

No comments: